11. August 2010 11:23
Claims handling for the insurance market is dependant upon tight controls to ensure quality of service for the insured or client. Accuracy of statistics, timeliness of delivery and collaborative awareness is key to driving a successful Claims team. 3sixty in conjunction with Devonshire Claims Services (DCS) (www.dcsclaims.co.uk) have formed a best of breed claims solution that caters for all of these key drivers.
3sixty have since developed a "standard" claims management software platform called ClaimsView that encompasses feature solutions that meet the needs of the Claims teams of today and future.
claimsView Key Business Benefits
claimsView provides a host of immediately recognisable business benefits including:
- Increased claims volume handling and potential reduction in Claims Handlers
- Accessible from any device, anywhere in the world
- Highly secure, multi-level user access
- Fully customisable workflow processes to fit your claims procedures to a 100% match
- Powerful MI statistical reporting with our feature rich report generator
- Links with Email, Word, Excel and PDF for output of reports
and more... click here
ClaimsView, after a solid 10 year track record is now available to the London market and some key names in the insurance market are already in talks with 3sixty to deploy our state of the art Claims Management Platform. ClaimsView is of key interest to any in house or outsourced claims teams, for the insurer, laywers, syndicates or brokers.
Take on board on our state of art Claims Management Platform for your team today and increase your claims handling volume today!
If you have any specific software development needs, call Dean Watmough, Head of Sales at 3Sixty Systems on 0800 158 3500 now.